Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anchor runes drop rate

AH at 63 and using unnatural rage consistently is impossible due to the nature and rarity of anchor runes. Really frustrating to have and ability and not even be able to use it because of abysmal drop rates. Any opinions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    AH is my main secondary skill since I started playing and yet I am not sure if I ever used that ability :P Do you actually feel like it's useful? To me it never felt like it's worth sacrificing pet's life for a bit of dmg. But I may give it a try since they have a bit more now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the correct modifiers on monstrous rage and unnatural wrath you can get disgusting single target burst from your pet. Also there is a flat damage reduction modifier for unnatural wrath. Couple that with plus health plus armor modifiers and thick skin modifier your pet has very high survivability. Nimble limbs and wild endurance just further that resistance along with feed pet with extra heal modifiers. The only thing missing from pets in general is aoe which you should be running in your second class anyways. Forgot to say that unnatural wratch extra damage with both extra damage modifiers don't add the damage after monstrous rage extra damage% calculation, it adds the damage before calculation making the damage literally monstrously higher due to how monstrous rage and %damage modifiers work in general.
    Last edited by meatwahd; 05-09-2018 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Forgot something.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only place I can recall seeing them with any frequency is serb crypt. Drop rate is terrible, but that's where I found it to be best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly I got 1 in 2 hours of grinding mind you that was at the end of the grind. Went there with the sole reason to be getting anchor runes and came out basically empty handed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meatwahd View Post
    With the correct modifiers on monstrous rage and unnatural wrath you can get disgusting single target burst from your pet. Also there is a flat damage reduction modifier for unnatural wrath. Couple that with plus health plus armor modifiers and thick skin modifier your pet has very high survivability. Nimble limbs and wild endurance just further that resistance along with feed pet with extra heal modifiers. The only thing missing from pets in general is aoe which you should be running in your second class anyways. Forgot to say that unnatural wratch extra damage with both extra damage modifiers don't add the damage after monstrous rage extra damage% calculation, it adds the damage before calculation making the damage literally monstrously higher due to how monstrous rage and %damage modifiers work in general.
    I think you may have given answer to yourself. You said how great the ability is so it would make sense for it, to be not easily used or be cheap. But as always I would say Animal Handling as a skill is not yet finished and there are few things which need more work or do not make much sense in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it makes sense for every other class in the entire game to be able to use their abilities but animal handling gets a gimped single target damage burst which requires an obscure item that has really low droprates. don't use my explanation of the ability as an arguement. Even if I farmed crypts the entire day and hogged the area before rhino I'm only getting 1-2 runes on average which makes for 10-20 uses of the ability on average per hour. makes alot of sense.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    do any of the abilites that use a consumable see large use? I don't think it's particular to animal handling. Teleportation, fish gut, stake the heart. There are many "special use case" skills like this, right? I'm not that familirar with the particular skill, is it really that core to AH?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its basically what allows your pet to actually do damage 60+. Imagine lycan bite with seeing red mods but no skulk ability, just plain weak without it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ciervos drops one, maybe if you can finds out bosses loot cool down timer you're guaranteed one every kill.

Thread Footer