While you're working on the UI and trying to make it easier to scale DoT effects for knife skills, can you please make it so that we can see debuffs on the target frame with time remaining? Its really frustrating not to know when to reapply a debuff or a DoT or anything for that matter including buffs on teammates when you can't see the time remaining or if they are actually missing the buff. This would be HUGELY appreciated! Please

Thank you! Good luck with the server fixes and frame tidying. I look forward to the new animation system and I look forward to the day when Unity is a bit more considerate of developers trying to make an MMO on their engine. I think they are making those little steps but alas there is still much ways to go.

As always enjoying the game. Only slightly bothered that some great questions were never answered on the redit AMA felt like we didn't get much new stuff out of it and it would have been cool if this blog tried to tackle some of those unanswered questions.

Welp, see you in game!