Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank citan you for the words of encouragement your right I do need a break I might come back earlier for the hype of when vampires, priest and weatherwitching get added cuz I have been hyped for those but currently I have a attention span of a rodent also dont get wrong this game is awsome and if you add dlc on this game I will be the first one to buy it even if I dont play it I want this game to go far where it will be on the top of the steam page kinda wish they had a donation thing on steam where I could just add a tip to the game for free I dont like using my credit card on anything Im not familer with going to login today to give out put stuff in my guilds chest that I wont be using anymore sort out my shop then be done for a while I probably will login for a minute or 2 so I dont get kicked from my guild but as soon as im logged in I will log out been with my guild to long and intill the offical release I would like to be able to say I was a member till the end when the wipe comes the guild took care of me alot so I dont want to be that kinda person who ditched half way through
    Last edited by spider91301; 05-05-2018 at 10:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spider91301 View Post
    It let decompose my ring that was fully modded and equipped custom made for me I was training jewelry augmention then i clicked the wrong ring and it screwed me over and now A good portion of the damage I was doing Is gone so I will say i had a good time but that ring took to long to get and mod this has happend twice to me this game isnt worth the stress I will be back in a year or 2 maybe not that 1 person leaving makes a differnce but I was so proud of that piece of gear then poof its gone imagen building your first computer and spilling cleaning alcohol on it and it costed 4 grand in parts how would you feel

Ingame name DEATHKON1
    Hey, you might not remember me but we talked the other day. Ign-lewisseedy. Honestly, I'm sad to see someone like you go. I'm kind hoping that I'm gonna read down and see a new message saying that you changed your mind, but I doubt it. You might just be one player, but in a small community like this, one is a huge loss. Besides just the population numbers, your writing, both in the library and in chat, surely made a difference. You took your time to try and make sure that everyone was informed and had the same information that anyone else might. It was nice to have a player like you, that hated for people to have an advantage over others, or to keep secrets in their favor. I'm sure your help has probably prevented a good few new players from making mistakes that'd haunt them. Like telling people the value of strange dirt all the time.

I'm more than sure that you will be missed in this small community, by at least one person. Though I'm sure it isn't just me that'll hope to see you come back.

Thank you for playing, hopefully you'll come back soon. Enjoy life until then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm wondering if there will eventually be tech to restore items? Most games have them nowdays - some even going so far as to allow you to manually restore them, but I'm not sure what sort of logs / support the game has for it.

It's probably worth considering that, despite how powerful the item might've been, it's still a level 70 item that would've inevitably been outdated as new content is released.

Anyway, all games have a limited amount of content and I don't know a single player over the years that hasn't taken a break from the game at some point or other.
    IGN: Vzi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This whole conversation would be easier to read with proper punctuation. I'm sorry but please with periods and commas and paragraph breaks.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did my title really just get edited by a admin Christ having a repeat of another forums I was on years ago just delete this thread if you going to that this being done brings up to many bad memories when I perma quit a game cuz a admin did that to me it was to the extent where they edited everything I did to make me look like a bad guy for pointing out they had backdoors for themselves in their own client

Already admitted I was wrong and apologized but did you really have to edit the title at this point I regret posting anything if a reapeat of this is going to happen on another game forum I play this is why I try to avoid game forums cuz I literly have nightmares of this crap mainly for the reason most people dont know that admins can edit forum

Ps: If your going to edit this comment delete the whole thread cuz i had a bad experience of this on the last game thread i used on a different game and became a joke cuz no one new the facts still semi traumatized over it so sorry if i seem touchy that was the main reason I joined this game in the first place to find a replacement and find a new start
    Last edited by spider91301; 05-06-2018 at 12:08 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spider91301 View Post
    Did my title really just get edited by a admin Christ having a repeat of another forums I was on years ago just delete this thread if you going to that this being done brings up to many bad memories when I perma quit a game cuz a admin did that to me it was to the extent where they edited everything I did to make me look like a bad guy for pointing out they had backdoors for themselves in their own client

Already admitted I was wrong and apologized but did you really have to edit the title at this point I regret posting anything if a reapeat of this is going to happen on another game forum I play this is why I try to avoid game forums cuz I literly have nightmares of this crap mainly for the reason most people dont know that admins can edit forum

Ps: If your going to edit this comment delete the whole thread cuz i had a bad experience of this on the last game thread i used on a different game and became a joke cuz no one new the facts still semi traumatized over it so sorry if i seem touchy that was the main reason I joined this game in the first place to find a replacement and find a new start
    I'm not sure what you are referring to, other than the fact that you've been warned a few times for posting in the wrong sections with obnoxiously long thread titles. I'll go ahead and lock the thread since it's been straying from your original intent.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I don't see any evidence that the title or anything else was changed. There's only three people that could do that and... we didn't?

Thread Footer