Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Critical lycan morph bug

So basically got done with a kur tower run today and used enter the light to get back to serbule. Then noticed I couldn't morph back into human form (50 lycan). The game didn't give me any warning about not killing enough but I still went and killed a few rats etc and tried to morph again but it didn't work. No particle animation whatsoever just some audio growling. Tried relogging, closing game, resetting pc, dying again, going pig form with juice and unjuice, changing zones unequipping all items, changing ability slots, using other wolf form morphs, and nothing is working. I didn't have this problem after the full moon so I honestly don't know what's up. Someone please help.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re-Log? i have never had this problem, but Lycan is kind of random with the ammount of mobs you got to kill before you can shapeshift out. Just keep spamming it until you turn to human.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Hmm, there haven't been any changes to the wolf system in a long time, but we actually had somebody with a very similar problem in the past few days. In that case, the cause was a bugged item obtained via a very weird method -- have you created and used any gadgeteering vend-o-matic machines recently? (I don't mean buying items from other peoples' vendomatics, I mean setting up one yourself.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't pick up any random things from the ground and all the my recent purchases from player vendors have been either used sold or given to npc's for favor. Got an email from support and they sent me a panacea which didn't work. Like I said I was fine before entering kur tower. The bug in question occurred after leaving kur tower via entering the light. Not sure exactly when the bug started since I never tried to morph in the dungeon. Also I don't have retail so have never set up a stall or anything of the sort, all of my money is made via npc vendors.
    Last edited by meatwahd; 05-05-2018 at 06:37 AM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Ah, I heard about that support ticket from srand... hmm, maybe I'm mixing up the problems.

Anyway, I think there's an in-game "admin message" waiting for you from srand -- if not, send in another support ticket saying the panacea didn't work. If srand spots you online, she can examine your character and hopefully repair it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I sent an in game report and ya'll can help me out lol perma full moon is exhausting lol.

Thread Footer