I always wondered what all the lycan hype was about, so instead of turning my max tradeskills char into a lycan, I made an alt and I must say, he's quite the killer!

I know there's been interest in end game AOE builds, so here it is: The Torrential Fang! Torrential because this build literally rains down death and Fang because well, bite is the main skill.

Lycan Skills:

Pouncing Rake (Stun, DPS)
Skulk (Dmg Boost, Tanking)
See Red (Dmg Boost, Tanking)
Bite (Main DPS skill, AOE)
Double Claw (DPS)
Pack Attack (DPS)

Psychology Skills:

Mock (Combat refresh, DPS)
But I Love You (Stun, DPS, Debuff)
Psychoanalyze (DPS, Debuff)
Tell Me About Your Mother (Mez, Buffs YWA, Some DPS)
You Were Adopted (DPS)
Pep Talk (Heals)

Here's some screenies of the last 2 psychology skills:

Note that this is the YWA dmg without the boost from But I Love You on the chest.

The GorgonExplorer build code is: jgr20lwo . This has all the gear the build uses. Note that I craft max enchanted stuff, so everything has 6-7 mods. If you have less mods available, obviously you will have to prioritize. Make sure you get all the bite mods though!

Also note that you can get the damage on bite up to 9k+ if you swap a psych skill for Positive Attitude and do the Core attack dmg mod on MainHand and Legs. Don't forget to use the 20% lycan dmg potion from alchemy and get the passive dmg bonuses from the quest statue every month. Also, get the lycan/psych belt.

With the above, and if you can find a good way to use the pack attack mod boosting base lycan dmg on the shield and helm, I imagine you would 1 shot GK mobs. This could make a super OP build that uses these 2 mods as group DPS support to AOE clear GK.

Additionally, I highly recommend using transmutation/augmentation and doing phrenology to get psych to at least 80 so stuff doesn't resist YWA. Endurance 55 is all I needed, with all crafted wolf armor, crafted staff and GK jewelry/shield.

Well that's it, enjoy!...and many apologies if this gets the wolf nerfed