Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Druid
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Druid

I have a lvl 50 Druid. I am happy with it because I can fly. Power usage and cooldown timers on heal skills makes it impossible for Druids to be a dedicated healer. Their debuffs aren't strong enough. The skills I was using had around +25 damage for each attack on the mob. That seems so low when elite mobs have like 15k health. Besides unlocking Raven, is there any benefit to playing a Druid at max level? My question is based on how strong skills become when they level up and mods that can be added to gear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I playd Druid at lvl 50 so far but use it in conjunction as a secondary with either fire or hammer as a means for a little healing and second Cosmic Stirke which hits like a truck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume by the lack of responses that no one actively uses Druid at level 60 or higher.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still Working to 60

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've leveled Druid to 70. It's been my secondary skill since my second week of playing PG and I love it. As with any skill, the mods make a big diffence in the abilities and there are several ways to apply the skill. Lower lvls I played a poison based druid along with posion aspects of Archery i.e posion arrow and posion DOT damage and that worked, but once I was fighting 50+ mobs I was running into more HP's and immunities or ineffective posion attacks on mobs I was fighting, so I went FULL NATURE.

Druid is my support skill,, but by focusing on just a few attacks and heals, I've gotten them to work together to boost maximum damage, DOT and healing. As an example, when i cast Cosmic stike for a ungodly amount of damage, I'm getting a bunch of bonuses on my Healing Sancuary which otherwise would not be very helpful in the battle. And when the Healing Sancuary gets cast there are also a bunch of +armor +health bonuses on that as well, so it's actually doing something.

Get the right mods, get some senergy between druid and main skill and it's very powerful. And yes, you get the added bonus of flight as well as the fun gameplay of Druid events and additional bird forms.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my druid at lv 60 , paired it with hammer (main skill lv 60) and loving the 2 together had mentalist but although was good support I wanted more versatile so druid it was, poison support, healing support and offensive power, now just gathering $ to raise both. I don't have any other skill at high level that I could use as comparison so not sure if druid is weaker than others at high level, regardless I'm happy with druid.

Thread Footer