Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another potentially interesting game - Fractured (pre-alpha)

Not to take away from PG since I'm really liking it so far, but I always keep 1 or 2 MMO-type games going at a time.

Fractured (https://fracturedmmo.com/?refcode=05ab75ce6fc9) is in pre-alpha but looks pretty cool based on the "Feature Spotlight" articles in their News section.

It's a kind of MOBA/MMO with 3 races separated on different planets but part of a larger ecosystem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some new screenshots - looks like Fractured MMO's Kickstarter will be soon since the below thread mentions a teaser video tomorrow

https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic...eus-swamp-hunt

It's similar in look/feel to PoE but the way skills are gained is more similar to this game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fractured MMO is gearing up for the Kickstarter on June 25th.

Pre-alpha game play video

Kickstarter Update - Start Date & Video Teaser #1
    https://fracturedmmo.com/kickstarter...ideo-teaser-1/

Pre-alpha game screenshots

I Want To Play A Game | The Arboreus Swamp Hunt
    https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic...mp-hunt?page=1

Pre-alpha house building screenshots

I Want To Play A Game | Heigh-Ho | Screenshot Reveal
    https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic...-reveal?page=1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Though decidedly "Off-Topic" not sure if its appropriate to be shilling another game so hard on P:G's official forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just keeping the thread updated on a game somewhat similar to this one in that it's knowledge/exploration based.

I play the hell out of PG, but it's not the only game I play. I imagine many people are the same.

I posted 3 times to this thread in 45 days... not really "pushing".

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every post is pushing, you updated it almost as much as PG's dev blog.

But it was a nice push.

(And I don't usually watch videos but the dev had a nice cadence. The only thing it really competes with PG on is the 'discovery MMO' aspect. The mechanics are decidedly not-at-all like PG, for instance planned world PvP.)
    Last edited by Crissa; 06-18-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I talk about PG on the Fractured forums as well because PG is something people can play now whereas Fractured pre-alpha won't be out until sometime around Nov and that's invite only so it might not be playable by the masses in an alpha state until 2019.

Fractured, as you said, offers something PG doesn't have (as PG offers something Fractured doesn't have). They both have the exploration and ability to mix up abilities with no set class and also their crafting is supposed to be detailed like PG, but they haven't released much information on that yet.

Like I said in my initial post, not trying to take away from PG but Fractured offers a PvP/open world aspect PG will never have.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked into the game, and really don't like the look of it. Looks like a hot mess of a train wreck.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kellewic View Post
    Not to take away from PG since I'm really liking it so far, but I always keep 1 or 2 MMO-type games going at a time.

Fractured (https://fracturedmmo.com/?refcode=05ab75ce6fc9) is in pre-alpha but looks pretty cool based on the "Feature Spotlight" articles in their News section.

It's a kind of MOBA/MMO with 3 races separated on different planets but part of a larger ecosystem.
    Looks to much like path of exiles for my taste

Anything that looks like path of exiles or league of legends or any moba in existence in general I will pass on might not have the greatest computer in the world but I have my own standards
    Last edited by spider91301; 06-19-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Thread Footer