Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question PG Swag! Where can i buy some?

So I wanted to know if there was anyplace to buy some PG swag, like hoodies specifically with the logo and some elder games tm. Id pay 60 or so for that. I know there is a million reason to not have any available. BUT if there is or will be please let me know.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hmm any chance at letting a community member make some t-shirts or something? I'd be down to give it a shot if it's something the team is interested in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe if enough people show interest in it, they might consider it. I hope so in the future. Though I know they have more important things to worry about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know I would proudly where a PG T-shirt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't mind a silicone sculpture of elf male anatomy (preferably Velkort's)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueChoi View Post
    I wouldn't mind a silicone sculpture of elf male anatomy (preferably Velkort's)
    non PG PG swap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really, you can go to a number of websites and have logos or images printed onto hoodies or T-Shirts. Best bet is ask devs if you can have their permission to use their logo and possibly offer them a donation in exchange.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We currently don't have any merchandise for sale, but we appreciate the interest.

We don't allow the use of our intellectual property (i.e. logo) without our expressed written consent. If we do decide to offer merchandise, we will be sure to make an announcement.

Thanks again for your support.

Thread Footer