Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or just have a 2nd window appear asking you to reconfirm your choice, done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about keeping the sort button for those that use it, I know I do when I am being lazy trying to find a particular item, but add a lock button that you can toggle on once you have those 100 surveys in perfect order?

Locking your inventory could change the background behind the items as well as the icon could go from an open to closed lock. Loot would still go into the next available slot, items could still be interacted with using right click menu.

There might be a few instances like Give Gift where I’m not sure if their is a right click menu option, I know you can’t just click the item and have it jump over to the gift box like storage.

Thread Footer