Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lightbulb The Way of the Staff

The Way of the Staff

"Those who spare the rod hate their children,
    but those who love them are diligent to discipline them."
    - Proverbs 13:24
    (Don't hit your children, hit mobs in an online game instead.)

Introduction
    In the time I've played Project: Gorgon, I've heard many differing opinions regarding my ultimate all-time favorite combat skill in the game: Staff skill. This guide will serve to describe the versatility, playstyles, abilities, and *some* of the combat skill combinations which can create powerful builds in the game (as of Update 273). You might hear people say Staff is a weak or underwelming combat skill. You might also hear them say it just doesn't seem very cool or it wasn't what they expected. Don't listen to them. Always try it for yourself and form your own opinion. That said, I played Gorgon using this skill for the past 9 months and it was...addictive.

Note: @BetaNotus, if you are looking for content like this for the wiki, please feel free to repost it there and edit it as you see fit.

Abilities
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Playstyles
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Staff's helping skill "Hoplology"
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Which skills can I pair with Staff?
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Conclusion
    I hope this guide has been informative to you! If you have any questions or further suggestions to add to the guide, please post them below or message me ingame. -Hood
    Last edited by Hood; 02-02-2017 at 03:21 AM.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Thread Footer