Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cant log in invalad info

i just registered again and was sent a email verification i clicked the link and it failed then i went to the back up and put in the code and it said it was activated then i downloaed the game and it said invalid name or pass then i tried to logi n the main site and it said the same thing then i went back to the verify email section and got to the main site that way then wile the site was open i tried to log in the game and it said invalid help

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This forum and the registration information is not tied to the game. You can make an account from the game itself or you can create an account at our old forums here.

Thread Footer