Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Pig/Druid?
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pig/Druid?

There's a wiki entry for pig shoes, but the compatibility chart shows that Pigs can't be Druids... Is this a possibility in game?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The Pig shoes in the wiki would be ones that are Metal. There is no carpentry recipe to making wooden pig shoes, and no wooden pig shoes that I can find in the game .json files. So as it stands right now, there is no way to use pig and druid together, unless I missed something.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder why...

Is it likely or possible that pigs just aren't as well-developed as, say, cows... or is there some sort of pig prejudice going on?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure they are saving pig players from making the mistake of becoming a druid. Pigs will be the best Weather Witches.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhaila View Post
    Pigs will be the best Weather Witches.
    Ooh, I'm sold on that idea! A nice cozy rain should soften up the ground nicely and make digging for truffles easier.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm... Well, I really want a support pig, even though when i first started I told myself I'd never play as a beast form lol... so pig/druid would be bad? Sounded cool to me

Still gonna level up pig and see what opportunities present themselves later on I suppose

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take what I'm saying with a grain of salt here since I haven't played any of the involved skills much and I don't really group beyond 2-3 people. With that out of the way:

It is my understanding that pig by itself is a really nice support skill, so I'm not sure if you really want or need a second support skill in addition to just being a pig. If you want to double up on the support role, mentalism is available to pigs and also a very good support skill with heals and other buffs.

If you have your heart set on being a druid pig, it may happen some day. We haven't had any dev comments on it one way or the other that I recall, so they may decide to eventually introduce wooden pig shoes or give animals some non-shoe mechanism to use druid skills. Or they may not, of course. To me, it would make sense to allow all/most animals to be druids - it seems they should be pretty close to nature. I'd be perfectly happy to have pig druids.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it will take a bit of time for my wanna-be pig-druid alt to get ready for druidism either way, so I was planning on leveling him up as a mentalpig/psychpig

Maybe by the time I get there I'll be happy with that

Thanks for your help!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you guys buy and sell stuff when your a pig?

Thread Footer