Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Afew unanswered Q's from AMA. simple and kind questions

Mortifer911Project: Gorgon 2 points 14 hours ago

Hey there FURY here, hope you guys are havin' a good day!

So a few questions for you:

Echoing /u/BlackMoon_ would it be possible to start Dev Blogs once again since there may be some stability now that we are past the Steam Launch. Even if they are pushed to a 1 per month schedule. Bonus points if Srand does some occasionally! >

Are we sticking to the end of 2020 2019 2018 as end of Beta?

@Eric/Citan Plans for 'pushing' higher level players into higher level zones is an interesting idea, and challenge, due to most of a player's needs being met within Serbule Town. Any Ideas on how you plan on doing this?

How far away are players from accessing 'Sub-skills'.

Any timeline for the popular question of : When do we get Vampire/Weather Witch/Axe/Priest Skill?

Any plans on more API/JSON avenues?

Now that we have a much larger player base do you see that there may be more economic tweeks in the future? (like Kur panthers, or Serb running

dry on wood during peak hours)

Sorry if any of these were answered. Just spent an hour trying to make heads or tails of the reddit posts.

I would like to add one more question to this.

Would it be possible to get any kind of behind the scene video/interview with the creators and current team working on Project Gorgon?

I have seen some of this with other games and really enjoyed it, as well as I think it really helps make a connection to the community and you all working so hard on making this game happen!!

I would be happy to help in any way possible.

Thanks
    Last edited by RancidAngel; 04-24-2018 at 12:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its like the AMA was.....less then it could have been with regards to clarity.

I also would like to know the answers to these and other AMA unanswered questions.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We appreciate the interest but unfortunately we can't answer every question for various reasons, be it time restraints or simply that we aren't ready to discuss certain aspects. If the question is 'when is xyz' happening?' or 'when is xyz coming out?' and we don't answer - it's because we don't have anything to share at that point in time.

As for the blog request, we will definitely be doing them on occasion. We will use blog and social media posts to give insights or 'sneak peaks' on a lot of those 'xyz' questions, but only when we are ready to do so.

That doesn't mean that we won't answer questions, it just means that if we don't - there's a reason. We're working hard on Project: Gorgon and I'm sure that's where everyone wants the focus to be.

Thanks again for your interest, and don't forget to keep an eye on our website and social media for those future updates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvonis View Post
    We appreciate the interest but unfortunately we can't answer every question for various reasons, be it time restraints or simply that we aren't ready to discuss certain aspects. If the question is 'when is xyz' happening?' or 'when is xyz coming out?' and we don't answer - it's because we don't have anything to share at that point in time.
    For myself I completely understand and agree Whole heartily that there are some things you don't answer in respect to Time frames and such.

I only included his post because there where a few questions I was interested in understanding, and I did not want to chop his original post up out of respect.

I will keep my eyes out for any behind the scenes and interviews, and thank you for the wonderful game and community experience.

Thread Footer