Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Donation
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donation

Ok I have some money to spend whens the shop going to be back up?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvonis View Post
    Yes, we plan on reopening the Gorgon Shop in the future. We don't have anything specific to announce at the moment, so please keep an eye on the forums and the shop site itself for updates.
    I guess we don't have a date

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. I'd like to throw money at this, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    o/ Money burning a hole in my pocket here too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So not only would some kind of shop be great for helping but, I had another idea.

DEVS

Instead of me blindly donating 100$, how about I get a discount on 5 game keys for 100$

That way I can give them to people to come get them hooked on the game, since I cant get them to pay for an alpha, early access whatever the label is.

Then in turn when you release those 5 people will almost assure 5 more subs.

What do you say..? Huh ..?

Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    not sure that discounts and donations work hand in hand, but i'm just typing stuff in random forum topics cuz i'm bored, so don't mind me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem.

But that comment does bring up a point I guess I need to make.

1: I have blindly donated money.

2: I don't think asking for pure donations is wrong in anyway

3: My comment in regards to the post topic " Donation" and then the Thread starter that posted " donation" actually asks about the shop, so technically i don't think his concern was " donating" but Actually just spending money for something in return"

4: In response to #3 , It gave me the Idea of more then just donating ( but not to take away from, donating or the shop) I thought it would be a good place to comment about my idea to try and spend some more of my hard earned money to help get this game into other peoples hands. Of course at a cost that could fit within my budget, and the number of keys I mentioned is solely because I have 5 members in guilds from other games I know would love the game if they would just try it.

5: I am not sure if to some this may be wrong? But please forgive me if you feel it is wrong of me to ask such things.

6: To end this back on the topic ( whether it be considered " donating" .. or Giving money for something in return ( hence the shop))

I am the last person to have donated, and that was close to a week ago. Just out of the pure kindness of my heart.

I hope to see other also help them financially with the further work that needs to be done.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I certainly don't think it's wrong to make a suggestion. Personally i think the game is worth $40 and more, so i don't see a reason to do a half-off sale, but that's just my opinion.

I guess at least somewhat i did misunderstand your intent. I probably skimmed over some part or something. Maybe i just had donation stuck in my head from the thread title.

I think many of the packages in the shop could be considered donations, even if they do come with perks. I looked at the one i bought as more of a contribution to development with some nice little perks. I'm not sure exactly what my point is, so i'll stop rambling now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya, I worry about this game getting enough funding myself. I have donated too, but feel like it's peanuts compared to how expensive it is to develop a great game like this! I wish they had live streams like another game out there to pull in 100K+ or something...

I'd happily throw more money at this game if there was a shop with perks as well.

Thread Footer