Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Different lycanthropy forms!

I would love not just to be a werewolf but to have the options of being other were-creatures. Were-tiger in paticular is what I would like but options like Were-rat would also be welcome!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shamered identifies with the butterfly kin so I bet he'd be into some werebutter.
    Last edited by kell.shepherd; 01-23-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Werebear. That is all that is needed.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's certainly an idea! Of course, there'd need to be a proper skill for it to follow and animations and models made, but...

...Maybe the Bear could use mostly pig-like advancement and the tiger be wolf with just minor tweaks? A horse could be cow without milk...

I have no idea what a were butterfly be like ^-^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With lycanthropy I think alot of the animals could fall under the same skills. I mean the difference between a were tiger and a were wolf are not much really. I mean I would be happy just looking like a tiger and having the abilities. Same could be said for bear or even rat. I mean they all have claws and teeth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recall this being mentioned a few times in the past, the only real issue being that lycanthropes as-is are designed to work in synergy (see Pack Attack) and splitting up the werewolf community might work against this.

I'd definitely like more variety with were-forms, though.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooo... Guild mascots as were-models.

Thread Footer