I've been having this problem for a since the April 15 update and I wasn't sure if I should just bug report it. So somewhat randomly while playing my monitor or my desktop seems to reset, like my whole screen goes black for a second then comes back but when it does the window for project: gorgon is all white and doesn't display anything. The game is still running, I can tab target, use skills and even click on buttons and interactables if I remember where they are but the window is totally white. From what I can tell it usually happens when Corsair Utility Engine (the driver for my mouse and keyboard) crashes. it also happens if I'm playing music from firefox or spotify, the game seems to white screen after an hour or so but after the first time it will keep doing it every few minutes causing me to restart the game. The only way to get it to stabilize is to restart Corsair or close firefox/spotify. my computer is relatively powerful and has no issues, I've checked and neither my cpu, gpu, or hdd were maxed out when this happens.