Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calligraphy Consumables?

Is there a way to make consumables for calligraphy? Or to level must I waste all the inks? I'm at level 12 right now. Soon will be able to write books, soon..

Also, I asked in game but just wanted to confirm here, do books do anything in-game? Is there any planned game functionality beyond flavor/roleplay?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 or 4 recipe books drop from mobs that have recipes for Inks. Recipe book 1 seems rare, but the others I see every 2-3 days in the used Tabs of some of the vendors (those that you can sell such items to). Note: these are Alchemy recipes, and you would need to have the proper Alchemy level to learn the recipes.

I've not seen anything for the paper part of recipes, so not sure about that, but think I'd have seen something for that if it existed.

I've also noticed that players drop paper and ink all the time in Serbule town.

As for your question about books in game, no idea. I generally don't pay attention to such things.
    PG IGN: BlueIndigo
    Steam: IndigoShade

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No you'll need to buy supplies, even if you had a Calligraphy recipe that took the alchemy inks, making those take the store bought inks anyway.

Your other question sounds like a good question to ask at the Reddit AMA hosted by the subreddit /r/MMORPG on Monday, April 23rd at 3:00PM EST.
    https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...-at-3-00pm-est

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, okay, I'll try and be there at the ama.

I switched from sword to bard, but still plan on working on calligraphy. Writing weird inscriptions on items I sell to vendors is kinda fun.

I have other suggestions regarding calligraphy relating to poetry and luting and such, but I guess I'll put those under the suggestions forums.

Thread Footer