Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only been playing for a month, and the first 1.5 weeks or so, I was frustrated because of how hard it seemed to find NPC's and spots out in the wild. But now, I know how the game works. It takes a bit more brain power, but that's ok. I even took the 2 "find" skills off my hotbar, because I never use em.

I do however, refer to the zone maps on the Wiki, some (maybe all) have been updated fairly recently (whoever did that, thank you!). I save the map onto my computer, and if I just can't find something, and my in-game map is still mostly fog, a general idea of "where" from the wiki map does the trick.

The only time I use map pins is when I am doing surveys / treasure maps, or to mark something I want to research for later (this is a portal in Eltibule that I marked because I have no idea what it does, and I keep meaning to research that).

I like that there are not neon signs all over, etc. It feels more like a real world. Including the time it takes to get anywhere, arg.
    PG IGN: BlueIndigo
    Steam: IndigoShade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azarik View Post
    ... and in a world where people carry maps you'd show them on it.
    Maybe the NPCs don't know how to read maps. Maybe maps don't really exist in PG, at least not like IRL. Otherwise, I'm sure Marna would sell them

Besides, you can always ask if any other player is willing to show you. I've seen players offer often when someone asks where something is.

Thread Footer