Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Returning player

I left the game during the switch from the old graphics engine to the newer one [at the time] because the old laptop couldn't maintain more than 12 fps after the switch. Now I see the game has made it to the Steam market so I'm thinking give it another go [with the newer machine].

Is it even possible to think maybe the old character(s) is/are still around or has all that been wiped?
    I also remember considering buying a sponsorship back during that time (installation date of the launcher was Apr 2015) but honestly don't remember if I actually did. Heh, I could not remember my forum login so I made this one. I checked the spam filter but that dumps regularly so if anything came in it would have been flushed long ago

Any help would be greatly appreciated

ps: to help nail down timeframe, I fondly remember the release of musical instruments and the groups of toons playing for the skill & buffs. Good times! Hoping to pick up where I left off but not opposed to a fresh start either.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you made alpha-characters they will still be in the database. There have been no wiping of characters in the time I have been here, and haven't heard of any from earlier. You will need to know your in game login information if you want to link them to a steam account.

If you had a package your steam key would have been sent out only within the last month. You would need to check with the site you would have backed on, like Kickstarter or Indiegogo. You would have to provide exact details: your full name, email, place of contribution (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or the GorgonShop), and the confirmation number. If you have those send them to support(at)projectgorgon.com.

The forum is new and everyone had to create new accounts for the forum.

A fresh start in game might not be a bad idea, a lot has changed.

Hopefully, welcome back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don't remember a bunch of details. Guess I'll have to sift through emails from that timeframe to see if I have anything left.

Thanks for the input

Thread Footer