Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is This A bug I use augemention to add a mod thinking i can repair it with transmutio

Is This A bug I used augemention to add a mod thinking i can repair it with transmution once its done I just found out i cant repair it or change the mods is the damage from transmution differnt then augmention damage or is this is how its supposed to work
    Last edited by spider91301; 04-17-2018 at 09:53 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can repair items after augmentation. You can transmute them as well, just not the mod you augmented on. This is to stop an exploit that enabled players to make yellow gear legacy.

Recall that augmentation uses crafting points and transmutation uses durability. Also that you can only repair an item once every 7 days.
    Last edited by Panties; 04-17-2018 at 11:46 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Augmentation uses crafting points? How much does it take to add an augment. Mostly wondering if adding pockets to chest/legs blocks adding an augment. Is it 100 points, similar to Shamanic?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so if i undo the augmention can I repair It? and get my points back?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dropped gear has 100 points, crafted gear has more.
    adding a mod from augmentation and shamanic infusion uses 100 crafting points
    adding pockets or reinforce uses 20 or 25 points i forget which.

therefor on dropped loot you can add 1 mod or do 1 SI
    on crafted gear you can add 1 mod or SI + some pockets or reinforce armor patch.

Thread Footer