Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Odd animal taming thingamabob

When I first summon my pet and use sicem it goes straight for the mob. After that even if I use sicem it waits until mob attacks me. If it would attack like the first instance every time that would be optimal. I mean its called sicem right?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got my panther and was hoping I wouldnt have same problem as rat. Is there a reason they will just stop following me and attacking? I set them to defend me. When they stop following me I try the follow me command and nada. They just stand there until I switch skills and switch back and resummon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm experiencing the same issues that Krustydog is as well with my rat. I'll have him in guard mode and he won't keep up with me. Sometimes, while surveying, I'll forget to check on him and the rat will be nowhere around and if I try any of the abilities, it states the pet is too far away and I can't find them and it doesn't say "Your pet is in battle". At that point, my only choice is to dismiss and summon again. If he's not right next to my leg when I click Sic Em, the spell will usually spin me around and take me to my pet instead of make the rat charge the selected target.
    Last edited by KeekUras; 04-13-2018 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Another thought :)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KeekUras View Post
    I'm experiencing the same issues that Krustydog is as well with my rat. I'll have him in guard mode and he won't keep up with me. Sometimes, while surveying, I'll forget to check on him and the rat will be nowhere around and if I try any of the abilities, it states the pet is too far away and I can't find them and it doesn't say "Your pet is in battle". At that point, my only choice is to dismiss and summon again. If he's not right next to my leg when I click Sic Em, the spell will usually spin me around and take me to my pet instead of make the rat charge the selected target.
    I'm noticing the same thing with my cat (upgraded within 24 hours of getting the Animal skill line). I was in Serbule last night doing Surveys, and had my cat out just for giggles. The usual mobs are so easy to kill, I just sliced em up before my cat could get close enough.

Sic Em spun me around so much I had no idea what direction I was focusing on.
    PG IGN: BlueIndigo
    Steam: IndigoShade

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feed the poor pets

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamasha View Post
    Feed the poor pets

My cat is fat. Feeding is not the solution to this problem. I see a Dr. Seuss joke in here somewhere, heh.
    PG IGN: BlueIndigo
    Steam: IndigoShade

Thread Footer