Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tradeskill windows suggestion

Hello, i love crafting and thought the UI for the tradeskill window could use some tweaks. I made a Picture how it could be changed to better filter through all the recipes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too have made this suggestion. Also a 'sort by most used,' and 'sort by not yet crafted' as opposed to 'not yet eaten' since that is more cooking specific. All craft skills need these sorting options.

A feature to hide those crafts we don't have materials for the inventory would be nice as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, this was only a short suggestion with the cooking skill and has room for more, including all the other tradeskills,too.
    Last edited by Grim; 04-11-2018 at 06:23 AM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about showing the level of the skill as well? I have recipes I can't yet craft, and it's annoying to try to remember which one is which.

A sort by vegan/vegetarian/pescatarian/etc or drink/snack/meal would be nice, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other nice options to have would be the ability to mark recipes as favorites (which you could then sort by) and the ability to click on ingredients that are craftable and be sent to that page if you know the recipe. Like if you're on the page for crafting beginner arrows you could click on the "Beginner Arrow Shafts" icon in the ingredients list and be transferred to the recipe for Beginner Arrow Shafts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And another idea is to make it possible to enter how many of an item you want to craft.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    And another idea is to make it possible to enter how many of an item you want to craft.
    Are you sure you want to enter the number? That always seems clunky. Although I want this feature, too.

Maybe instead we could just set some folders 'off limits' to crafting. Then we could toss the stacks we're not using in there. (Or vice versa).

Thread Footer