Welcome to Project: Gorgon!


Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.



User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Necromancer
  1. #1
    Junior Member Vertabreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Indoors
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    115 (0 Banked)

    Deleted

    ---[[[Deleted]]]---
    Last edited by Vertabreaker; 05-03-2018 at 03:44 AM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member ZennExile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    41 (0 Banked)
    What all Necromancer need is an Abomination. A creature woven together with the sinew of fallen enemies and bound by threads of Darkness itself. This Abomination should wear down and require constant replacement of parts. The parts used should determine the Abomination's stats, skills, and decay rate. Maintaining a proper and useful Abomination should be tantamount to maintaining an herb collection, meticulous research, or properly labeled reagents. It should be the ultimate pursuit of all who study Necromancy to sculpt the ideal Abomination. One that is durable, hosts extreme longevity, and applies ample force to any obstacle impeding their Dark Purpose.

    And Necromancy is not learned as an apprentice from a master. It is the sudden and merciless awareness that ultimate power lies within the Darkness. Necromancy should be bound by blood to scrolls of flesh, cursed artifacts, and ancient creatures who serve the Darkness. Objects of awareness, communing with the Dead, Soul Bonds with immortal beings in service of Darkness itself. These are the paths to Necromancy. The pursuit of true Power leads inevitably to a choice. The choice to seek the power in Darkness, or to relinquish, in great faith, ultimate power to the Light.

    Corpse explosions are parlor tricks taught by those skilled in explosives and stealth. Skeletal animations are child's play and require little more than basic training in control magic. One could just as easily beguile a broom closet full of wooden "skeletons". The true mark of a Necromancer is their ability to bind the Darkness itself to Flesh. The Darkness requires vessels to strike down the strongest of Light's servants. Through the acquisition of more powerful vessels a Necromancer can bind yet larger quantities of Darkness.

    As the most powerful of Light's Servant die, so shall rise the Darkness to snuff their precious Light from existence. This is Dark Purpose. This is Necromancy. The Darkness will always come.

  3. #3
    Member MorKazim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    601 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZennExile View Post
    What all Necromancer need is an Abomination. A creature woven together with the sinew of fallen enemies and bound by threads of Darkness itself. This Abomination should wear down and require constant replacement of parts. The parts used should determine the Abomination's stats, skills, and decay rate. Maintaining a proper and useful Abomination should be tantamount to maintaining an herb collection, meticulous research, or properly labeled reagents. It should be the ultimate pursuit of all who study Necromancy to sculpt the ideal Abomination. One that is durable, hosts extreme longevity, and applies ample force to any obstacle impeding their Dark Purpose.

    And Necromancy is not learned as an apprentice from a master. It is the sudden and merciless awareness that ultimate power lies within the Darkness. Necromancy should be bound by blood to scrolls of flesh, cursed artifacts, and ancient creatures who serve the Darkness. Objects of awareness, communing with the Dead, Soul Bonds with immortal beings in service of Darkness itself. These are the paths to Necromancy. The pursuit of true Power leads inevitably to a choice. The choice to seek the power in Darkness, or to relinquish, in great faith, ultimate power to the Light.

    Corpse explosions are parlor tricks taught by those skilled in explosives and stealth. Skeletal animations are child's play and require little more than basic training in control magic. One could just as easily beguile a broom closet full of wooden "skeletons". The true mark of a Necromancer is their ability to bind the Darkness itself to Flesh. The Darkness requires vessels to strike down the strongest of Light's servants. Through the acquisition of more powerful vessels a Necromancer can bind yet larger quantities of Darkness.

    As the most powerful of Light's Servant die, so shall rise the Darkness to snuff their precious Light from existence. This is Dark Purpose. This is Necromancy. The Darkness will always come.

    spoken as a true Necro. I concur. we have all the parts. harts - brains (...BRAINS) - skins - intestines - and more. allow the necro to use his craft and combine them to a true undead. all in the process to reach true enlightenment (can darkens followers say this...), and reach Litchdom ...the pinnacle of necromancy...

  4. #4
    Member IndigoBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    43 (260 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MorKazim View Post
    spoken as a true Necro. I concur. we have all the parts. harts - brains (...BRAINS) - skins - intestines - and more. allow the necro to use his craft and combine them to a true undead. all in the process to reach true enlightenment (can darkens followers say this...), and reach Litchdom ...the pinnacle of necromancy...
    Litchdom - Oh my that made me laugh. BTW I've been lurking in the Necro threads. I want to try this class in a huge way, once I understand the game better.
    PG IGN: BlueIndigo
    Steam: IndigoShade

  5. #5
    Member MorKazim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    601 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoBlue View Post
    Litchdom - Oh my that made me laugh. BTW I've been lurking in the Necro threads. I want to try this class in a huge way, once I understand the game better.
    oups... yes. me too :P



Thread Footer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •