Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best way to level up beast speech?

So I was trying to talk to someone this morning and it was all "rar, howl, grrr" which was hilarious but still. What's the best way to level this skill up without spamming the zone?

I don't like bugging people.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shieara View Post
    So I was trying to talk to someone this morning and it was all "rar, howl, grrr" which was hilarious but still. What's the best way to level this skill up without spamming the zone?

I don't like bugging people.

Hey Shieara,

I leveled my beast speak by creating a separate new chat channel with a special name. You could use something like "ShiearaPrivateChatChannel". You can say something in that window / channel once every minute or every few minutes.

That would mean (since you're the only one in that special channel) that you won't spam others. and you will slowly level your Beast Speak Skill (at the same rate tho compared to speaking in Global or Nearby)

I used this method. Tho I did that before the Steam launch and with the old GUI. but I think it still should be possible

Kind regards

Jack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also keep in mind that you don't get experience in it if there are no beast speech things like "grrr" or "mooo", so if you say something and nothing gets replaced, try again until it does.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys

Gonna try a private channel to howl and rawr tonight!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya it's funny yet annoying to have all your important words go oink ri. I just do a nearby chat and alt + V (paste from word or excel) this sentence: practice makes perfect so they say...

That way, if someone hears me they should know why I'm saying it haha...
    Last edited by Baldrith; 04-27-2018 at 08:59 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skip Spamming Beast Speech

Beast speech really doesn't leave you. Even with level 50 you will still be riiii, unk, naaaa, moooo and whatever. Seriously.

So the idea of leveling beast speech by spamming anywhere is really just a time sink. Talk, play, chew gum and don't worry about it.

Oink!
    Last edited by Greyfyn; 04-27-2018 at 09:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfyn View Post
    Beast speech really doesn't leave you. Even with level 50 you will still be riiii, unk, naaaa, moooo and whatever. Seriously.

So the idea of leveling beast speech by spamming anywhere is really just a time sink. Talk, play, chew gum and don't worry about it.

Oink!
    While you can still end up mooing or naaing, it does drastically reduce the amount of words that get replaced. Worth it if you plan on spending a lot of time in beast form or want to chat as one.

Would definitely be nice if you could get it high enough to totally remove all word replacements.

Thread Footer