Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 weeks, donated 500$ still no email.. others are saying they have theirs already.???

iv waited 2 weeks and still no email, iv checked both emails i used to get the duke package with and my email i signed up for the project gorgon shop. checked spam every day, why have i not gotten my email

someone on discord just said they got theres already and i messaged srand a while back stating i bought the package, messaged her on the 26th no reply, i get that they are behind but i dont want to wait a month and forget that i gave 500$ as i have things to do. so id like the email with the form..

also eric made a ticket stating they were behind about a week and a half ago and i understood since its a small team, but then he closed the ticket after stating it would be "another day or 2" here its been 2 weeks, and srand messaged me back the first time but yet to see anything else...

love the game so hate to rant. but im worried im going to not get anything. i have the recipts to prove it all too and they gave a invoice number that i wont share publicly but can prove.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your support, it is much appreciated. Please do not email or message Eric or Sandra directly as that is not the proper way to get support and will likely result in not receiving a response. We've noted this several times, in various locations, but if you have not received your Gorgon Shop key you need to email SUPPORT(AT)PROJECTGORGON.COM with your full name, email, the location of purchase and the confirmation number. As with the other specific 'key related' threads, I am going to close this thread and ask that you email support with the information above. Thanks again for your support, and we apologize for the delay. In the future, please use the support email instead of reaching out to a specific person as we are not able to gurantee a response using that avenue.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Update: I've researched our support email ticket system and I don't find any record of you emailing support regarding your issue. Please be sure to follow up via the method described above and we will work to resolve your issue.

Thread Footer