Been playing now for a bit over a week. Time for bit feedback, about UI right now.

Main problem is UI scaling, especially the lack of it. I am playing on 1680x1050 resolution and the UI and all the windows and text in it is just too big. Yes, I found location where I can change the font sizes. But wouldn't it be better to just adjust the sizes of UI elements automatically based on the resolution someone uses. Right now it is bad on 1680x1050. The UI element, where you see your buttons/info about health etc gets always infront of the textbox.

Few more things which I think could be improved, these aren't gamebreaking things, but it simply reduces the amount of clicks in game.

* Crafting window could use the skill progress bar. Right now I have to have two windows open: crafting window for crafting and skill window to check progress in skill.
* on levelup it shows the info on your screen, that you got +1 in level. That is cool, but what would be great, is when you see the levelup message, you also see what bonuses you got with that level. +1 power, +2 health etc. Well, those power and health bonuses are visible indirectly, but there are bonuses, which you can't see without constantly checking your skill window. And you don't see the bonuses you already got iirc. So you can't know what that particular levelup gave you unless you Google/keep notes.
* Skill window. The left part, where is the skill list. Would be great, if in the list you also see your current skill level. Can keep list open and observe the levels in several skills without the need to open that particular skill in the window.