Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worst Players Ever

Guild recruiting for Worst Players Ever. We are not at the 150 player cap most of the time, but as people go inactive they get booted and spots open up. There is a discord with no requirement to join, though you'll get in on more stuff by doing so.

We are consistently handing in 3 guild quests(the cap) a week and will hopefully get a higher guild cap soon.

People that can invite, contact any in game
    Avie
    salted
    Krayten
    BYTHEANCESTORS
    Avarkx
    Quanzhigao
    Last edited by Quanzhigao; 05-14-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guild with nice people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you open to allowing newbies to meander a bit in the guild? It'd be fun to be able to interact with people more even in a tight-knit environment o:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We keep hitting the 150 guild cap but are kicking people and spots open up, looking to fill those spots still!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are still taking members I'm interested message me in game. Name is Bahdir

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingahz View Post
    If you are still taking members I'm interested message me in game. Name is Bahdir
    We are, seems I missed you today - I'm normally online at about this time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries Ill find one of you for an invite over the weekend at the latest im sure

Thread Footer