Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello from Eyvind!

Hello everyone, i'm here to introduce myself.
    Bought the game 5 days ago and i'm loving it (altough im lost af, but that's fun lol)
    My character name is Eyivind and he's going to be a master of the elements using fire and ice magic as his means of power!
    I hope to get into a guild and have fun with the comunity, that seems really nice to newcomers!
    Cya
    Last edited by Marzzarthas; 04-03-2018 at 07:02 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Eyvind, welcome to Project: Gorgon

To be a true and complete Master of the Elements you would maybe also want become a Weather Witch, which is a planned skill yet to be added to the game. And there is lore in game of the forbidden Dark Geology, but so far those are only rumors.

Never played Fire and Ice together, but individually there both powerful magics. Has interesting play style possibilities.

Hope to see you in game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still having trouble to find out some skills like geology, but i will search around it!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Dark Geology isn't actually in the game, it may never be. There is Geology which is just used in surveying for gems and metals. But geology isn't a combat skill.

Thread Footer