Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Greetings!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings!!

Hey All!

New to PG but not new to MMO's! Started playing back when The Realm was the place to be... moved on to EQ and then to EQ2... Have played many others along the way but Norrath has been my MMORPG home since the launch of EQ1... Have been a beta tester for many along the way as well... I am liking PG very much so far... looking forward to what is to come!

I am an IT Professional IRL as well as a father of 7... I am currently back in college heading for a degree in IT Development after 20 years on the support side! So I do not have a lot of time to play but hope to get in a few hours here and there...

I look forward to meeting some folks in game... any guilds looking for a MMO Vet?? =)

Peace

Khuzad AKA David

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Father of 7...lucky guy! Welcome to PG dude Many who love EQ stick here as well.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx Hood!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    7! I'm tired just thinking about it.
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the game. The best way to keep your family united under your gaming desires is to get the wife playing. Unfortunately for me, my wife dislikes playing games. There is a guild recruiting section on the forums. You can also ask in global chat which guilds are recruiting.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Khuzad, welcome to PG

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I missed the part about guilds.. Porcine Theater is pretty new (3 members) and accepting. There's a write-up in the guild recruitment page.
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Thread Footer