Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is Ice Magic late game?

I am looking for some builds that can solo later game. I am sturggling with sword around 20. Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ice Magic is a specialized skill, it's probably harder to get, skill up and research than other, easier skills. This said, I guess Ice Magic is decent for soloing multiple, low level mobs, and has more defense than most skills. Of course, as a consequence your DPS will suffer.

For the record, Ice Magic/Psychology is a very good combo for soloing singles at high level. You can clear to and kill all mobs except GK bosses.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what are you using with sword? I soloed from 0 to 70 in Unarmed/Psychology without a lot of problems. Unarmed is a bit weaker than sword for damage i think. Have you tried pairying sword with either Psychology or mentalism?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your struggling with sword, where are you hunting ?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you using combos and Calligraphy? What's your second skill? What does your gear look like?

There are so many moving parts here. ^-^

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't 20 kind of a rough spot anyways? If you haven't bought gear or been running the crypt in a group then your newbie gear is starting to get weak and you'll feel it. Also, I hear a lot of swordsmen complain about psychic mantises but keep in mind slashing is weak against them.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, I hated those mantises. But they weren't required, you could just do something else. Like brain bugs.

Thread Footer