Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

resolution problems

I have full screen enabled. when I go to change he resolution from the default of 640 x 480 that it gave me there is 3 selections of the same resolution from 640 x 480 all the way to 2560 x 1440

now I'm trying to change the resolution to 2560 x 1440 and it never changes everything still stays big. Usually if will flash then the screen changes.
    The only way the ui will get smaller is if I change it manually through the UI settings.

any help?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Hmm, Unity gives us that list of resolutions, and it's supposed to get the list from your video card + monitor. I'm not sure what's confusing it, so I'm not sure how to work around it. Do you have three monitors, or three video cards, or something like that which might be confusing it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 video card 1080 TI and 1 monitor but like I said there will be 3 of each resolution up to the max my monitor will allow. if its on the 2560 x 1440 and I choose the other 2560 x 1440 nothing happens nor can I save it. I thought at first it was like some games that give that option because the monitor I have is 4k 144hz and other games would allow me to change the resolution and htz. but not in this case. ui never changes only manually through settings. so I'm not sure. everything looks so big otherwise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it behave the same if you tried windowed mode (non fullscreen)?
    Lameroux, Guildmaster, New Awakening
    DaiXing
    Malevictus

Formerly from Asheron's Call 2, Officer in The Awakening

Thread Footer