Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about Active skills / spells

hello,

a question.
    if I cast a skill / spell on me and change my 2 skills, the active skill / spell on me dissipates. (for instance •Battle Chemistry:Mutation: Extra Heart ).
    if someone else cast on me the same and change his skills he will lose his active skill/spell but my will continue to work.

why?

also the only exception to this rule I have found is the •Ice Magic:Ice Armor.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Are you saying people can cast Mutations on other players and then stop using Battle Chemistry, and those Mutations stay on the people they cast it on? That'd be a bug.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the •Ice Magic:Ice Armor is a fact. it stays for 30 min

I might be wrong about the •Battle Chemistry:Mutation, it may was •Mentalism:Psi xxx Wave I don't remember. ill try and check it tonight.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ice Armor stays 30s, not 30mn. But that's right, you can activate it, switch skills and start a fight. I've reported it, pretty useful with loadouts.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to confirm: If you cast a battle chemistry mutation on another player and then switch skills, they correctly lose the mutation. I verified this last night on an alt with extra toes and extra skin. This has been the case for as long as I recall.

Thread Footer