Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gorgon shop packages

Hello everyone!

New player here.
    But this is not why I posted.

I bought the game on Steam and now looking, that there are different packages on sale in Gorgon shop, from which horseback Explorer is tempting:
    https://shop.projectgorgon.com/

Any way to upgrade existing account (which I made via Steam account) with the features different Gorgon shop packages have? Of course having to pay the difference in price too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possible? Simple "Yes" or "No" is enough. I can just move on from that idea, if it is not possible.
    I read, that someone had similar thought, but the difference with mine is, that I don't really want another copy of game as I have nothing to do with 2 copies of same game. I just would like the benefits for my existing account.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since they are from different sources I doubt just the difference can be paid...but it doesn't hurt to ask. My guess is you would have to buy it and can give away the key as a gift....but you could still claim the goods for your current account

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would anyone be able to weigh in on if there are plans to put the packages on Steam, or have the opportunity to pay via Steam wallet using the Steam overlay for these packages, or something similar to them in the future?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will the gorgon shop return ?

I purchased the game the first week it came on steam and then I recently found out about the kickstarter and about the shop packages that used to be available here. I don't know what was in the shop packages but I would defiantly pick up the Grand Duke package if it were still available as I have had a blast playing this game and could easily see myself playing it for the next 20 years assuming the game is still around and I live that long :-)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The gorgon shop pages itself says it will be back soon. Probably they mostly want to get it setup to automatically handle sending out keys so it will be quicker and they don't have to do it all manually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well I hope that when it does return they still have the Grand Duke package or something similar to it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also waiting for the Gorgon Shop to reopen as i am very interested in supporting and being rewarded for doing so ^^

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm fairly sure I asked a year ago or such and it was possible on a case by case base (meaning they probably needed to do it manually). But those were backer packages, I'm not sure how it goes with the client bought on Steam. My suggestion is to ask support at support@projectgorgon.com, unlike in other games they normally reply

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    o/

Came to buy from the shop today. Not in a rush to get the key just wanted to support the (small) team.

Good luck to all on the games continued development.

Thread Footer