Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raffles not showing items

Image to support the ticket I put in about the raffles not showing items in serb.
    https://imgur.com/MjZMhIg
    Last edited by PezOfDoom; 03-26-2018 at 03:01 PM.
    This is Monger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious, are we suppose to get a physical ticket in our inventory? Unless I'm missing something I don't see a way to check this in my quest log, and not sure where else it could be.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your ticket will be #50 if you bought the 50th ticket, when the raffle ends it just gives the winner the stuff/a notification. Noone else gets any notification and doesnt get any physical ticket or anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quanzhigao View Post
    Your ticket will be #50 if you bought the 50th ticket, when the raffle ends it just gives the winner the stuff/a notification. Noone else gets any notification and doesnt get any physical ticket or anything.
    Thanks for the info! Do you happen to know if you leave the zone if it still prompts?

Hopefully a way for all to see who won is added!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The raffler sees who won and you still get a prompt(I have logged out and logged back into it similar to work orders being fulfilled at least)

I'd like to see the raffle box sit around for 5 minutes with "X tickets sold, y and z tickets won" just so everyone knows. The not showing items is obviously a bug, I've submitted it in a ticket long ago and assume others have.

Thread Footer