Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Undead Race/Form

Hi guys,

I'm new to the game but so far really enjoy it, thanks for this breath of fresh (although familiar) air!

Is there any thoughts or ideas around allowing characters to play as an undead. This could be either as a race option or some form (possibly connected to nercomancy?)

Would be amazing to have the option.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I would not be surprised if that became a possibility down the line seeing all the other things we have in this game. But if it does, its probably a pipe dream at the moment. There are some other promises from the kickstarter that are much more important to fulfill at this time such as Vampirism, fairy race, orc, dwarf, housing, mounts, priest class, weather witching, statehelm zone etc...

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vampire is planed. Lich form was alluded to...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still waiting patiently on my Fairy bard. After that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love a Lich/Undead form so much. There's not enough games that lets you be a cool skeleton character.

Thread Footer