Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump!

If you're looking for a great place to call home, we would love to have you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in joining. I just started playing this past weekend with my boyfriend and 2 more friends have already joined us. We love the game and are looking for a good community to join. I'm Helist in game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Helist and good afternoon, we would love to have you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! I would like to join! Alshyra in game, Tesko#8335 on Discord.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Tesko, feel free to join us in Discord anytime for an invite!
    https://discord.com/invite/7xk7hsgQNf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in joining your guild, not just for this, but also for your other games such as Satisfactory and Star Citizen. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I've been playing the game for 3 days and I'm loving it! I would really like to join your guild if you accept total beginners. I'm already addicted and burning my dinners! I'm not an mmo total beginner, I've been playing these games since NWN first came out (which this game reminds me of ALOT). So if you would accept me into your guild how would I be able to join?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! My apologies for the late reply, I was on vacation.

You can you join our Discord and we would be more than happy to send you an invite to the community.
    http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Guild:Illegitimus

Hope you're enjoying your stay in Project: Gorgon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Founded in 2011, long before the pre-alpha release of Project: Gorgon, we created Illegitimus on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and we thrive because MMORPGs are best played in the company of friends. Fast forward 11 years and we want to foster more long-term friendships deep into the end-game, so we can tackle harder content together, while also increasing player retention in a more organic way.

We are an outgoing and friendly guild that is dedicated to helping our members understand the mechanics of the game, without spoiling the experience, so we can share in our triumphs together. We have a very active Discord where we discuss game mechanics and assist each other with progression every evening.

To that end, we're recruiting like-minded individuals that are seeking an unspoiled “old-school” adventure. If this sounds like a community that you would like to be a part of, or if you have any questions, please let me know!

For more information, please check out our guild page here:
    http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Guild:Illegitimus

Guild leaders:
    @Tekkra
    @McKringleberry

Discord:
    https://discord.gg/5WQZHJ9

Thank you so much for looking and we hope to see you all in the world of Alharth!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I am looking to make new friends and would like to join you guys! In game name is Caders. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thread Footer