Hello, after spending a few days leveling necro and I have noticed some things that need work. From what I've read pets in general are not in the best place right now, but I can't really make a call on that as I only really have a week of play under my belt. The issues I think are a bit more important are in relation to teaming and not wiping said team we can work on being useful to the team later. This may be considered a bit of a bandaid fix but I think it would benefit pet users overall.

- Make the pet passive when it is in Assist mode.
The pet would attack what the Players currently attacking and then return to them and wait for them to begin attacking a new target. Since we lack direct pet control in the form of attack and return commands (not sure if AH gets these) this would help prevent them running off towards mobs that AoE on pull or making an unwanted dash towards ranged attackers and risk pulling additional adds.

-Get rid of the Summon Skeleton Archer's Kite.
This is annoying on both the pet version as well as the normal enemy mob version. At least on the pet version prevent it from doing this, it doesn't seem to help at all as they move so slow to begin with and reduces the dps they put out when they decided to stop attacking and run off. I've seen them travel quite the distance in a pitiful attempt to kite an attacking melee only to either die or run into new friends to aggro and then die.

Next one is not pet related but still annoying. Ill have to experiment further.

-Make Feared Mobs run away from the Caster.
Did a little testing and it seems that when you fear a target they will flee in the opposite direction of the opponent they're currently engaging instead of the person who casted the fear. I could be wrong on this one, if anyone could confirm that would be great.

That's all for now, I know pets could use a ton of improvements in terms of usability but I think that an overhaul is a bit much at the current position PG is in. These changes, while not a complete fix, would at least make pet users less of a liability in a party situation.