Welcome to Project: Gorgon!


Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.



User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Member IndigoBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    70 (260 Banked)

    Question Zone Travel - On Foot Question

    This question does NOT relate to taking a boat, riding a horse, or use various Transport systems.

    So I am very new to Project Gorgon, but while trying to do even the most basic things, one topic has eluded me. I've just started to explore Serbule, but having a more pressing concern. I've checked out the Wiki and so far no luck.

    How does one walk from one zone or another? Is there a road that starts in one zone and goes into another zone? For the moment, I mostly need the route from Serbule to Serbule Hills, ASAP, because:

    1. I'm working on finding ingredients to curry Favor with a Trainer in Serbule Hills
    2. I might go back to Anagoge Island to level Archery (through the cave in Serbule Hills)


    Many thanks in advance for any assistance someone can provide.

  2. #2
    Senior Member ShieldBreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    788
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Points
    7 (2,500 Banked)
    Heading South from Serbule Keep there is a rough pathway that leads south. Follow that and you should come across a Blue Portal, it is a vortex like thing hanging in the air. Select that and it will have a button to travel to the Serbule Hills

  3. #3
    Member IndigoBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    70 (260 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    Heading South from Serbule Keep there is a rough pathway that leads south. Follow that and you should come across a Blue Portal, it is a vortex like thing hanging in the air. Select that and it will have a button to travel to the Serbule Hills
    Many thanks! I think I came across one of those already, but it was for something else. I'm going to look for the Serbule Hills one tonight! (Also want to level Foraging and Carpentry, and there are tons of Apple trees in Serbule Hills). Maybe I can find mobs there to level Archery while I am at it. OMG the choices!
    Last edited by IndigoBlue; 03-19-2018 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Typo

  4. #4
    Junior Member Ryker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    184 (0 Banked)
    Serbule Hills is extremely ideal for Archery because it is so open. Of course, Serbule is pretty ideal too. Haha.

  5. #5
    Member IndigoBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    70 (260 Banked)
    I found the Serbule Hills portal, thank you! And yea, except that I guess I am too low level to do the newbie caves in Serbule, which kinda bites. I was hoping to get to level 15 in Archery / Sword / Unarmed by doing caves and dungeons, but level 10 is too low. So I guess I'll go back to what I was doing (getting set up to be be able to make some councils without having to drop everything and farm for gear.) And when that gets boring, I'll wack on some pigs.

    Oh, and I need 1 more egg....man those are hard to find.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mikhaila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    168
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    614 (0 Banked)
    For eggs, check vendors. Marna, Velkort, and Fainor may all have eggs to sell in their 3rd tab, where players sold them. Or look for chickens. Where there is a chicken, you'll eventually get eggs.

    Try the sewers, you get to them through a portal that is in a lake to the right of the main Serbule gates.

  7. #7
    Member IndigoBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    70 (260 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhaila View Post
    For eggs, check vendors. Marna, Velkort, and Fainor may all have eggs to sell in their 3rd tab, where players sold them. Or look for chickens. Where there is a chicken, you'll eventually get eggs.

    Try the sewers, you get to them through a portal that is in a lake to the right of the main Serbule gates.
    Fortunately, I was able to get some tips on this from a player. (And just a note, seems eggs are popular, as none of the Shopkeepers have them. Least not anytime I checked). You need 6 just for the favor quest for the Survey Trainer. Pretty steep for a newbie with nothing, heh.

  8. #8
    Member IndigoBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    70 (260 Banked)
    So I guess I had better start working on my plan to move my sorry ass (or the ass of the Toon that is stuck) from Rahu to Serbule. This is a toon that is like level 4/4 and has maybe 3 bottles of water, and 0 councils.

    Summary: Newbie level 4/4 toon is stuck in Rahu with a lot of misc inventory but no councils or much water.

    I need to know:

    1. In Rahu: where is the Portal to Ilmari. Or, do I have to take a boat, and is there a council / favor cost to do that?
    2. While moving through Ilmari to the next zone Portal, how much water should I bring?
    3. Anything else I should consider?

    I've mapped all the other portals in the other zones. Of course, I expect problems, but heck, that's half the fun.

  9. #9
    Member sudostahp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    49 (291 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoBlue View Post
    So I guess I had better start working on my plan to move my sorry ass (or the ass of the Toon that is stuck) from Rahu to Serbule. This is a toon that is like level 4/4 and has maybe 3 bottles of water, and 0 councils.

    Summary: Newbie level 4/4 toon is stuck in Rahu with a lot of misc inventory but no councils or much water.

    I need to know:

    1. In Rahu: where is the Portal to Ilmari. Or, do I have to take a boat, and is there a council / favor cost to do that?
    2. While moving through Ilmari to the next zone Portal, how much water should I bring?
    3. Anything else I should consider?

    I've mapped all the other portals in the other zones. Of course, I expect problems, but heck, that's half the fun.
    You can walk back, but it isn't going to be a lot of fun at your level. There are two alternative options:

    1) Rahu has docks, and the docks have a ship. The destination of the ship changes, so I don't know where you'll end up, but you can't get any farther from Serbule. Have any loot you can sell to make the cash for the boat?

    2) I think other players will find this amusing and be willing to help. Have you tried asking in /help if someone can come to Rahu and summon a portal to Serbule?

  10. #10
    Senior Member INXS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    227
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    339 (509 Banked)
    20 days out of the month Rahu dock drops you off in Serbule dock(10 days) or Sun Vale(10 days), very convinient to get back to Serbule if you happen to be stuck in Rahu, the other 10 days is a drop in Kur close to panthers, not a spot for low level caracters.



Thread Footer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •