Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New and very excited

Hello everyone, my name is Addison! It's nice to meet you all!

I'm very tired of the MMO Market.
    After playing dozens of MMOs over a decade, being the MMO addict I am, recently I've finally gotten tired of it all.
    Even though I still pick on GW2, my sessions really never last an hour. I'm in a wonderful guild and I love them, but, just don't feel it for GW2 to much anymore. I barely play GW2.
    Mostly what I like to do now is just watch Netflix and play single player video games. And recently started back up Pokemon GO as part of my lose weight regime.

And now here I am, I found Project: Gorgon and I'm very excited to start this!
    I happen to just LOVE having so many skills that's you can just increase. It's one of my favorite systems in any video game.
    And then I've read some good reviews about this game and the ONE THING that really matters to me is: The Community!!!
    I always love the people in the game and I'm hoping I'll get to meet others while increasing a bunch of skills =)

This is all I need!
    PG, Pokemon GO, Netflix, and some single player video games every now and then.
    I'm all set in the entertainment department!
    Tired of the MMO Market, but NOT Project Gorgon!

Nice to meet everyone!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

It's a very good community in project gorgon, you really can sit for hours and chatt with guildies and level up some simple skills when you don't want to do the hard content.

I'm in the guild "Asheron's Legacy" and we're always looking for new members.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to have you on board. You sound like many of us who have made PG our home MMO these days. It's a fun, new world out there. I'm also in Asheron's Legacy and would gladly suggest it if you're looking for a guild. Simply a great group of people, but the community as a whole is fantastic, so it's hard to go wrong wherever you go.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Addison, welcome to Project: Gorgon

Thread Footer