Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where is the client close button ?

I must be missing something, but is there way to close the client (login screen) without going into windowed mode and closing the window ?
    surely there is a close or exit button or something I can,t see it?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nope, I don't think there is one.

Somehow, I now feel like we failed as alpha testers (kidding other alpha testers)

You could suggest that there is a need for one by using the In-Game Suggestion form under the ! on the top of the right side menu, select Suggestion for the form.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gee, I never thought about needing a mouse button to exit o-o Isn't there one in the menu?

Edit: In OSX there's a default menu bar that's hidden, and it contains a quit. But you're right, there isn't a close button on the login screen.

But there is a QUIT in the Settings menu while you're logged in.
    Last edited by Crissa; 03-15-2018 at 12:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always meant to put in into the suggestions when I logged into the game (and I may have I can't remember at this point lol) but normally if I needed to exit I would just alt/tab and close it that way so not too big of a deal. I kinda thought it was the games way of saying...nope you can't change your mind now you know you want to log in haha
    Amaryllis - Battle Chemistry/Mentalism/Cow/Animal Handling/Druid/Crafter
    Lakini - Eternal Wolf/Psych, Giant Bat/Warden, Spider/Priest
    Elie - Sword/Sheild
    Rigby - Has a lot of pockets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well at least its not me being daft

Yes if this can be implemented it would be nice , I will put an in game suggestion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured that was just the launcher and that it would be different closing it in Steam.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmatx View Post
    I figured that was just the launcher and that it would be different closing it in Steam.
    The launcher is always in a window, and hence, always had a little close button in the corner.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    The launcher is always in a window, and hence, always had a little close button in the corner.
    The launcher goes to the login screen though which is displayed fullscreen if you are playing in that mode. I'd lumped the launcher + login screen + character selection screen all together in my mind and assumed they'd all change with Steam...

Thread Footer