Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you SO MUCH for posting the links Citan! Had computer issues and didn’t have access anymore. I can quit pouting now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    A reminder: you can still download the launcher from http://projectgorgon.com and play that way. It's not a requirement to play from Steam yet! And won't be for more than a week.

We've sent most keys now (check your Spam/Promotions folders!) The keys we have left to send are the ones that need multiple keys or had special processing notes. We have to send those manually, and we're still getting everything organized, so it will be a day or two, sorry! But you will get your keys, not to worry. And in the mean time, just play the alpha build, it's literally the same client.
    Will keys purchased via a package from the Gorgon Shop post steam launch be going out after the special cases are handled? I'm on the alpha build so not terribly worried, but don't want to exceed my (wonderful) data cap with email refreshes if it is still a few days/week out. Not that I'm checking often...

Thank You!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Havent received steam code

As the title says. I have not received my steam code yet and was wondering if I am the only one.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterius View Post
    As the title says. I have not received my steam code yet and was wondering if I am the only one.
    You're not alone

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamasha View Post
    You're not alone
    "Cocks gun" now you are. "Puts out cigar"
    ~Lycanthropomorphic Bull Sage~

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I didn't realize we'd already taken them off the front page, oops. Here are the links to the alpha launchers:

Windows:
    https://projectgorgon.com/downloads/...auncherWin.zip

Mac:
    https://projectgorgon.com/downloads/...herMac.app.zip

Linux:
    https://projectgorgon.com/downloads/...ncherLinux.tgz
    Thanks for those. People were asking about their keys on another gaming forum and why it was taking long. Hopefully the links to the alpha launcher will provide a temporary fix for them. Thank you for posting them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've sent most keys now (check your Spam/Promotions folders!) The keys we have left to send are the ones that need multiple keys or had special processing notes. We have to send those manually, and we're still getting everything organized, so it will be a day or two, sorry! But you will get your keys, not to worry. And in the mean time, just play the alpha build, it's literally the same client.
    May we get an update, please, regarding any remaining keys left to send? Thanks!

FYI, I purchased from Gorgon Shop on the 10th, but haven't received a key. (Nothing in Spam/Promotions.)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frei View Post
    May we get an update, please, regarding any remaining keys left to send? Thanks!

FYI, I purchased from Gorgon Shop on the 10th, but haven't received a key. (Nothing in Spam/Promotions.)

Yeah, me too - but we know they are working on it as as fast as they can; that's why we have the two weeks, so we can assume it is within the next week or so.
    ~Lycanthropomorphic Bull Sage~

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #59
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    We've sent out keys to most buyers who ordered before the 7th of this month. (With a couple of straggling special case orders.) We'll get the newer orders out in a few more days!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've sent out keys to most buyers who ordered before the 7th of this month. (With a couple of straggling special case orders.) We'll get the newer orders out in a few more days!
    I'm still waiting on my 2nd key from the Indiegogo campaign. Not sure if that fits into the straggling special case orders, but wanted to flag.

Thread Footer