Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember playing Wurm Online many years ago. Good times.

I do wonder how mobile gaming pricing schemes has affected projects like P:G. Personally, I cannot stand playing games that have an entry fee, optional subscription, & a cash shop (with imperative items within it). So, I would gladly spend a bit more upfront for the entire game!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #42
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to reiterate that we are in the process of sending out keys to all backers, that includes Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and the Gorgon Shop. Please be sure to keep an eye on your inbox, but please also look in the SPAM and/or promotion folder. Thanks for your continued support and patience as we process all the emails. As a reminder, we are allowing a two week grace period for use of our standalone launcher to accommodate those waiting for their keys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to change the email to my alpha account- I tried to tie up the issue in game but Im not sure if it was ever resolved and I'm hoping I can still retain my key. If its already been sent to a defunct email, what do?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a Gorgon Shop backer and received my Steam Key today, they ARE going out.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my key today as well.

Just too busy to put it in ^-^;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Patience is HARD. Had computer issues and now can't play until I get my codes. Getting the shakes and DT's.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't received my key yet

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #48
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    A reminder: you can still download the launcher from http://projectgorgon.com and play that way. It's not a requirement to play from Steam yet! And won't be for more than a week.

We've sent most keys now (check your Spam/Promotions folders!) The keys we have left to send are the ones that need multiple keys or had special processing notes. We have to send those manually, and we're still getting everything organized, so it will be a day or two, sorry! But you will get your keys, not to worry. And in the mean time, just play the alpha build, it's literally the same client.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    A reminder: you can still download the launcher from http://projectgorgon.com and play that way. It's not a requirement to play from Steam yet! And won't be for more than a week.

We've sent most keys now (check your Spam/Promotions folders!) The keys we have left to send are the ones that need multiple keys or had special processing notes. We have to send those manually, and we're still getting everything organized, so it will be a day or two, sorry! But you will get your keys, not to worry. And in the mean time, just play the alpha build, it's literally the same client.
    It might be worth mentioning that links to the download page no longer exist from the website homepage, and the only way to find the launcher is to dig up an old Blog post by Silvonis from July 2016.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #50
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Oh, I didn't realize we'd already taken them off the front page, oops. Here are the links to the alpha launchers:

Windows:
    https://projectgorgon.com/downloads/...auncherWin.zip

Mac:
    https://projectgorgon.com/downloads/...herMac.app.zip

Linux:
    https://projectgorgon.com/downloads/...ncherLinux.tgz

Thread Footer