Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this latest update is not working for me

ever since the latest update, i haven't been able to get into the game.., bummer..
    after selecting my character, the game starts to load and then crashes consistently.
    now, i'm not great with the tech side of things, but first error report hinted at a problem with windows viewer.
    any suggestions ?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lower your graphics settings to 'fastest'.

1. Create a new character

2. With that character on the newbie island, open the graphics settings: click the gear icon on the right-hand side. Click Graphics.

3. Under "Graphics Quality Level", choose "Fastest"<now it is level 0-bad>. Hit Save.

4. Logout and log in with your stuck character.

5. Wait a while for it to finish loading. Give it at least 5 minutes to be sure.
    You also want to minimize memory usage outside the game by closing web browsers and other running programs.

There are new lower graphic settings as well that might be worth trying if these first two items don't do the trick. And there is changing DirectX versions but try the first 2 suggestions first. And depending on where your main character is using a special command to force them back to starter island might will be the next thing to try after these suggestions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had 4 characters mostly mules.. as the game is going onto steam tomorrow and all our "stuff" will be gone.. i deleted one.. the 'add character' does not yet allow me to make a new character to try this.. maybe i have to wait a while before a spot opens up.. your solution looks great tho !

and.. of course now i realize from forums that there is no item wipe,,
    Last edited by takatoka; 03-12-2018 at 12:30 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Actually, the quoted part is Citan's solution from another older thread.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You probably figured it out by now, but if all 4 character slots are taken and you deleted one then you have to restart the launcher before the add new character button shows up. Also, you won't lose access to your free mule account tomorrow as the launcher will still work for a week or two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you very much

Thread Footer