Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Bard Clothing?
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bard Clothing?

I've been working on Leather working and had some questions.

-Winter Clothing is the same as normal Leather but with added cold protection for frigid zones?

-Bard Clothing is the same, but has a different look to it? Or does it have a pre-requisite of being a bard?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my understanding:

Winter clothing is normal leather with added cold environment protection, so it's very useful in Kur and Gazluk. However, a difference is if you discover recipes for evasion leather clothes, they evasion leather armor is technically better for combat because of the added evasion percentage.

Bard clothing has a different look than other leather armors and different bonuses (for example, a level 50 bard hat has innately has a 10% chance to resist stuns, while a regular level 50 leather helmet does not), and it does NOT have a pre-requisite of being a bard. Any class can wear bard clothing.
    Last edited by Daimes; 03-08-2018 at 03:00 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bard stuff have same power/health per combat refresh as other leather armour sets. It has less armour than regular leather set, but in exchange has bonuses:
    - boots: chance to evade projectiles
    - caps: chance to ignore stuns
    - gloves: +x to sonic damage
    - leggings: nature damage reduction
    - shirt: +x to sonic damage

As for winter set it also has less armour but gives:
    - +x to max body heat points: boots, coat, gloves, hood
    - indirect cold damage reduction: coat, hood, leggings
    Last edited by datar; 03-08-2018 at 04:35 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just about to start into amazing leather stuff. Nice to have another set of recipes and a new look.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the helpful information. That never came to my mind about bonuses to boots, caps, gloves, leggings, and shirts. I wasn't aware that a level 50 bard hat innately has a 10% chance of resisting stuns. Btw, I have a super cool idea. What do you think about adding this shemagh tactical scarf? It would be a super funny irony. It will add some original thread to the game. I don't know what about you, but I'm already a bit pissed off and keenly waiting to see something new. What do you think about that? I'm waiting for feedback. Take care of yourselves.
    Last edited by edybarak9; 04-02-2022 at 09:34 AM.

Thread Footer