I just read that you are leading the development team for project Gorgon. My mouth dropped when I read the name and what games you worked on. I'm not sure if you read these posts or not, but I feel like I owe you such a huge thank you for all you have done in my life.

(brace yourselves for some fangirling.)

I was 11 years old in 2000 and I found out about MMORPGs when a friend showed me a cool new game he had started playing. I asked him what it was and he said, "Asheron's Call." I immediately started asking him so many questions about every little detail about the game. The sounds, the graphics (), the spells, weapons, armor, robes, monsters, I fell in love with everything about fantasy from that point on. Me and my older half-brother immediately saved up for a computer and the game. We convinced our super strict parents to allow us to get on our dialup internet to play it. We felt so cool, like we were in some underground club that no one else could get it. We would stay up for countless nights, play all day, whenever we could. So many memories, so many friends, good times, it was a time that was unlike no other and sadly, there will be another time like it, it was in a different day and age. I remember stuff like the White Rabbit orb. I remember the PKing on Darktide, BEFORE the bloods were a big thing. Haha, my friend even killed Blood (the original one who was a mule) in front of me. I remember when the Portal room ( not sure if thats the name of it... portal hall maybe?).

It may sound stupid and insignificant but Asheron's Call had such a huge impact on my life and still to this day, it's made me who I am today. I love MMORPGS now because of it. I wouldn't have the friends I have today or in the past without it. I even wanted to grow up and turn 18 to be a mod in the game for a while haha. I would have loved to do that and I wish I stuck to it. I've been searching for something to fill that void that has been gone from my life for many years. I didn't know you were helping with Project: Gorgon, but I knew it was special like AC when I logged on.

Thank you so much! I will be looking for ways to donate as much money as I can so you guys can hopefully surpass your goal of $5,000!