Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bat smoldering gaze

Hi , is bat the only one with limited edition of spells like smoldering gaze , cant find it anywhere !!.

And is there someone who has them , i can buy from ingame..

lastly , can i buy like level 4 of that spell and use it when i get to that level or do i have to buy all the levels of the spell .

Thank you .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't previous levels of a spell always needed?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bat was a special form that appeared one Halloween If I recall correctly.
    I think it had 2 or 3 skills at a few different lvls each that were only available via a dropped scroll, they only appeared during that period.
    Though it is possible a few folks may have some , I would imagine it would be better to wait the 8 months or so and get all the missing ones then for yourself easily. Events tend to repeat often with new stuff or a twist added.

I think you could skip the lvls at the time, but think that's been patched out otherwise it would work with all scroll type skills, which I doubt it does.

To my knowledge bat is the only fighting type skill that has limited edition drops but there are other things like fireworks and various other potions etc that only get given out a few times a year normally.
    Best not to pay player shops silly prices , they will be free again soon enough I imagine.

With the constant changes this game has, some of above may of changed for all I know.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As far as I know, scrolls for bat abilities drop a lot more when mobs have been killed by a bat. So, you sort of have to hunt for them yourself. Or check player vendors / set a player work order.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the replys . So theres a change they drop when bat !! The skills.

Thread Footer