Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Invisible text on vendor stall, set prices section

This is the first time I have tried opening a vendor stall, so I suppose it is no surprise I missed this bug for so long. Still, it is rather annoying to have other people check prices on my own vendor for me o.o
    Clicking on the text does not help. Any attempts to select the text elicit the same response, nothing.
    Anyone else having this issue?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Looks like another dumb Unity UI rounding issue. Try changing your resolution or scaling. We have to find and fix these bugs manually by tweaking affected text-entry boxes. I haven't run into that one before, though (or we would have fixed it!) Also, please report it in game so we can track it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the quick reply. I will mess around with it when I get back in game, although I tried resizing the window both X and Y without any luck. I believe I bug reported it in-game, but I might not have so I suppose I will do that as well.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    It won't likely be due to the shop window's size, but try changing the game's resolution itself, the UI scaling slider, and the font sizes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changing the GUI scaling to within the range of 1.097 - 1.11, the text disappears. Anything outside that range and I can see the text.

EDIT: Also submitted an in-game bug report
    Last edited by SausageJavelins; 02-28-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Thread Footer