Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's 2 shots from the 2/25/18 Poetry Jam:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's me in my Lady Gaga-ish meat and barrel hat:

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I'm considering whether I should buy a game or not, I always look for screenshots that actually show a game's GUI - I think that gives me a much better idea of how a game actually feels when being played. So, in that spirit, here's my best try at capturing PG's drool-worthy crafting UI:

Of course, then I quickly ran out of good UI shots ideas and settled for scenery instead:

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for all the troll pictures - once word spread in Sun Vale that I was looking for models, all the trolls wanted to participate...

And one last try at a UI shot:

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kur image https://imgur.com/FNiOoKT

Another Serbule image https://imgur.com/eSkeIvj
    took it for one of my fan art projects but as seeing as I already had it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A good shot of bats. If you click on the URL, it does this really nice zoom in so you can clearly see all the art details.
    https://imgur.com/a/JO5pk

And how could I resist offering a beauty shot of these carefully sculpted abs...

Last edited by PezOfDoom; 02-27-2018 at 08:02 PM.
    This is Monger.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Tagamogi;8598]When I'm considering whether I should buy a game or not, I always look for screenshots that actually show a game's GUI - I think that gives me a much better idea of how a game actually feels when being played. So, in that spirit, here's my best try at capturing PG's drool-worthy crafting UI:

Tama, you should get one with a few people sitting around under that tree with some cups next to them. I'm not sure what graphics settings you're using but that's beautiful.
    This is Monger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Tagamogi and I decided to take a variety of different screenshots tonight in order to show off the many features PG has to offer. I created a short album that has some scenic shots, several combat related images, some that try to show off the party UI, and a few that have lots of animals and pets because everyone loves those.

There are also very few pictures of the frozen wasteland that is Gazluk floating around, so we decided to rectify that as well

https://imgur.com/a/9glW3

Thread Footer