Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Steam Screenshot Contest!

We're going to Steam soon, and although we have some nice screenshots to use on our Steam ad page, I still think they could be better. If you have screenshots that you think would look good on our Steam page, please post them! If we use them, we'll send you some in-game goodies like a Celebratory Cake, plus a month of free VIP time (when that exists).

Any kind of screenshot is good: scenic ones (without the UI on), combat screenshots, in-town jams, whatever you think might convince people to try the game!

We're considering all the screenshots in the earlier Official Screenshot Thread as being automatically included in this little contest. So no need to cross-post!

To take screenshots, you can press Ctrl+P in-game. But even better would be high-res screenshots. There's no default keypress for this, but if you go into the settings screen and look for the "Screenshot: High-Res" command, you can give it whatever key-combo you want.

Our forum's image-uploader has a size restriction, I believe, so if you want to use a different image hosting service (e.g. imgur.com), that's great, just post the link to them here. (If you know how to set them up as embedded images, cool, but if not, just paste the link and we'll click it to see the pic.)

Thanks!

---
    Edited addition:

Hey guys, loving the screen shots! Contest is still open, but I wanted to add some new info.

We picked some preliminary winners for our Steam page, and Valve turned a few of the screenshots down because they looked like pre-rendered images. The rule is that "screenshots must show actual gameplay." Of course, all your shots were in-game footage, but I guess the point is to make it very clear to the viewer that the shot came from in-game.

So if you want to do a shot of scenery, I think the best bet is to leave the UI enabled so that it's clearly in-game footage!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://imgur.com/a/Vt6yH

Birds-eye view of Serbule at night.
    Last edited by Tholyn; 02-24-2018 at 06:19 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright then. I don't think I've posted these yet.

Bannerholme Archivist

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, a few more. I've always liked this river for screenshots.

I decided to head back to Anagoge.

Don't know who this is, but I waited for a good 20 minutes before they attacked something within range of my hiding place.

Apparently you can only link four images per message.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, here's a somewhat cropped version of a previously linked one.

There's some odd filter in Serbule & Serbule Hills that I can't seem to turn off with any settings that appears to be blurring details of anything over SuperScreenShotRes2. Res5 works well everywhere else though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my screenshot!
    https://imgur.com/a/8c7u4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know who was drawing this in town ... Tatertot maybe? Anyway, stuff like this is why I love the game. That and being randomly poisoned by presents

Find me in game as Purrrl
    Last edited by LucyBlue; 02-25-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a few

Last edited by Greenberg; 02-25-2018 at 10:55 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread's starting to get laggy, so here's a short album: https://imgur.com/a/jPcee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping to take some more, here is what I have so far I didn't know about high rez until this post so most are not. https://imgur.com/a/PVJz5

Thread Footer