Hello, This question is for devs, I was wondering what's the maximum number of players that 1 server can handle ? Since your game is made in Unity, I have played other games that were also made in Unity like Rust (max 250 players per server) and I have recently tried a new released MMORPG ToT (made in Unity it has 2 Servers actually and 1,3 k Active users on discord) but the game crashed immediately on steam release and the problem persists, looks like the reviews are becoming worse each day, now they added a queuing system like in Rust, so I was really intrigued for PG will you guys add a queue system if the server is overloaded ? Will it also have a huge impact on FPS in certain area ?

This is another off-topic question why on most of the Unity games the FPS is so low, I have studied the engine 2 years ago, is it related to Meshes and Renderer ? but now I don't have any clue.

My computer specs: I have 40 fps near Serbule's Well, and 60 (I setup as max) on Eltibule.

Operating System: Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M
DirectX Version: 12

OptimizeMeshes activated, I also tweak some of advanced option; Removed trees etc...
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M is already selected on Nvidia Control.
Almost nothing running in the background most of the services are disabled.
I have also checked Power Management Mode set to High.
And Tried the Graphics on -2 Retro.